Welcome to the Northern New England Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
The Northern New England Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
is a not-for-profit corporation consisting of approximately 250 cardiologists,
fellows-in-training, and cardiac care associates who live and practice in
the states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
The Northern New England Chapter works in partnership with the
American College of Cardiology (ACC).
2014 Annual Meeting
Save The Date
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Sheraton Harborside Hotel
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Overall Learning Objectives
At the end of the activity, attendees will be able to:
- Explain and discuss the latest developments and technologies in cardiology practice with all members of the cardiac care team.
- Identify and review the current diagnostic and management tools in the treatment of patients with cardiac related conditions, including heart failure and stroke.
- Describe the best treatment strategies for patients with cardiac related conditions.
- Identify methods of prevention of cardiac related events in high risk patients and educate attendees on how to help patients modify behaviors.
Download the Registration Form
Call for Posters
We are accepting posters for display at the 2014 NNEACC Annual Meeting. Students, Residents and Fellows in Training who would like to share their
work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to confirm your place:
- Poster Title & Author Block
- Presenter Name
- Presenter Institution
- Contact email address
Deadline to Submit: Friday, October 24, 2014
This activity has been planned and implemented by Ciné-Med and Northern New England Chapter of the American College of Cardiology. Ciné-Med is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing medical education for the health care team.
Ciné-Med designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Results of the ACC Survey on Maintenance of Certification